skin rashes kids It is the appearance of some red spots on the surface of the skin, and it is characterized by being slightly prominent and has a white head on these spots,
it may spread throughout the body, and it appears more in infants in the place of diapers, and among them, it spreads to the whole body and also appears to children At different ages.
Skin rashes kids reasons:
- Frequent use of soaps and perfumes on the skin of children may cause a rash.
- Frequent use of scented napkins has a major impact on children, especially those with sensitive skin.
- Exposure of dry skin to the child causing a rash.
- There are some types of clothing that may cause a rash, including wool, nylon, and others, which when in contact with children may cause this rash in addition to infections.
- Frequent use of moisturizers on the skin, including creams and lotions; It causes children to develop a rash.
- Dust and dust may lead to allergic reactions, which may cause rashes in children.
There are many foods that can cause children to develop a rash, including chocolate, eggs, fish, and strawberries, which may cause allergies as well. Therefore, you should follow up with your doctor to learn about the types of foods that cause allergies to children.
- There are some medications that cause children to develop a rash.
- The rash may be caused by pollen allergy, which occurs to children as well as to adults at the same time.
- Infection with a bacterial infection.
- Insect bites may cause a rash.
Skin rashes symptoms:
- Skin dryness.
- Cracks in the skin.
- The presence of skin lesions, including suppurative lesions or skin lesions, and different blisters.
- The presence of scales in areas affected by the rash.
- Skin swelling.
- The presence of local heat.
- Fluid secretion in places with a rash.
Refer to the doctor when observing symptoms on the child in order to determine the type of rash and prescribe the appropriate treatment.
Skin rashes kids treatment:
- Take care to reduce the use of perfumes, lotions, and soaps that are used for children.
- Identify allergens, and get away from them as possible; So that the child does not develop a rash again.
- Glycerin oil is a type of oil that is used to treat children’s rashes quickly, and it also moisturizes the skin.
- A lot of fluids should be provided to children during their rash period, in order to prevent dehydration that increases it.
- Refer to the doctor to prescribe appropriate drug treatment for a child with a rash.
- The doctor also prescribes ointments that help reduce itching and rashes.
- Treatment with antibiotics may be prescribed, especially in cases of infection that affects children and causes rashes.
- There are types of topical ointments that contain steroids, which help relieve the symptoms of rashes in children.
the skin rashes kids considered one of the symptoms that indicate the occurrence of many diseases. It is worth noting that the rash varies in nature,
some of which may develop rapidly, while others need several days until it becomes clear, although most of the rashes treat and disappear quickly Large, however, some species last for a long time and require long-term treatment